Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm Back...

Hello Everyone...

After pressure from everyone...well not everyone but a lot of people...I have decided to update my blog. Last time I blogged I told you that I would put up pics of my vaca to Mexico with James and LeiLani. I am sorry to admit that that trip was almost a year ago. So, needless to say, I will not be posting pics of that trip. Bigger and better things have happened since then...

For example, LeiLani and James had their baby Max. Or like, we bought a new house. Or like, I'm going to be an aunt because Ben and Galadriel are expecting a little one. Or like Cara and Justin are parents to a one week old child.

Life happens so fast. I live a good life and am so grateful for it. More to come...No timeline though, I'll get to it when I can.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Whoa! So glad to hear you are still alive! :) That is all such great news, I bet your parents are thrilled about becoming Grandparents! Blessings!

Amelia said...

Hey, you almost made the year mark. Well anyway, I am really excited for the end of this month. We are finally getting the babysitting situation figured out. I was getting stressed. Have a wonderful day!

Matt and Melody said...

It's good to be back. Thanks Jenni. No promises though... I don't know how long this will last!:)

Jenni said...

Wow, several posts in a couple days. You're on a roll, don't stop! :) Hey, maybe we will see you at Olivia's wedding? You can meet our littlest daughter, she's just a month old and such a little cutie! Toodles

Mama Mia! said...

yahoooooooooooooooo!!!! Yes, big things have happened! OKay, maybe I'll put up a few pictures of that trip for you! The cruise looked like fun! I'm so glad you're on here again! cute picture of you, hottie! can't wait to see more pictures of your house! can't wait to see you! sorry i'm there right now...max is one sick puppy though and i want you to see him as his happy self! i cannot believe you haven't met him yet! so, in 2 weeks, i'll be there!!! love you lady!