Friday, August 03, 2007

Life is good




I am just amazed at the feelings I have being an aunt. I love this little girl. It is so fun knowing that this is Ben and Galad's baby. Galadriel has been amazing this first week of Eowyn's life. Isn't Galad beautiful? For anyone who's seen her lately, I think we all agree that Galadriel looks so beautiful and has such an amazing outlook on life. I love you Galadriel. Ben also has a great view on life. It is so fun to see him with Eowyn. She has definitely already won daddy's heart. And Ben's still Ben, making jokes with Eowyn, having fun with her. This kid is going to have a good life with great parents. I love you too Ben!

6 comments:

Ben (MyRadDad) said...

Thanks Mel.

We(including Eowyn)love you . You are an incredible aunt.

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

Being an Aunt is a wonderful thing... Love you Mel!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

She is stunning! Congratulations to all of you!!!

Jenni said...

Congratulations Mel on being an Auntie! I remember that feeling, it's incredible! And you are right, being a mom is just that much more incredible! Have fun with that sweet little girl, mine just woke up :)

Mama Mia! said...

i bet you're having so much fun with that sweet thing! i'm missing you.

Jeremy Carmichael said...

Wow! It is weird to see Ben with facial hair. I still remember him as a little kid. Hope you guys are doing well :)