Thursday, May 17, 2007

THANK YOU

I don't have any pics to post right now but I do want to tell everyone that if they are wondering if they have any friends out there in this big, vast world I have discovered how to answer that question...First of all, you have to start a blog. Then you have to abandon the blog for almost one year. Then post a few things...Then, to your amazement, you will discover that you have wonderful friends that are out there...some close by, others far far away...

All of that to say, THANK YOU to all of you who have basically said, "Welcome back." And to those of you who said, "It's about time." And to those of you who said, "I was waiting to see if you'd hit the one year mark." You all really have made me see that I have wonderful friends who really do care about my life. For this, I am reminded how lucky I am!

To tell you the truth, I am so blessed in life. I am blessed with a wonderful hubby and a wonderful family and absolutely wonderful, loyal friends. Thank you for making my life so blessed.

5 comments:

Erin Morgan said...

It is so great to see that you have a blog! I have one too, I'll email you the link so we can keep in touch!

Have a great weekend!
Erin

Mama Mia! said...

Oh, is that how you do it? Good plan!!! so, I'm coming up on the 31st - I just rescheduled my ticket...can't wait to see you!!!

Amelia said...

I just want to tell you how excited I am for next weekend. We are really looking forward to it.

The Clarks said...

Hey! I love that you are back!

Rachel Ann said...

Melody

You look great! Sounds like you and Matt are doing well. And I guess I'll say it, "Welcome Back". It's always fun to see what friends are up to.

Rachel